Monthly Calendar

She was looking for more. 🤔

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

Dear Friend,

There are still a few hours left to make a donation on #GivingTuesday and get your free In the Word Vol. 2 sermon DVD from me! When you support It Is Written, you're supporting our ministry to people like Irene.

Donate & Get My Gift

Several weekends ago, I had the privilege of baptizing Irene. Irene had occasionally attended a church in her neighborhood, but told me the messages seemed "light." She was looking for more. When COVID-19 kept her indoors, she spent more time on social media. When Irene saw a Facebook ad for Hope Awakens, she knew she wanted to attend.

Irene not only watched each of the Hope Awakens presentations, but she also began attending every online follow-up meeting she possibly could. "I've learned so much," she told me. "Other churches I have attended just told little stories, but this was the Bible. I knew God was speaking to me. And I couldn't wait to be baptized and become part of this church."

Because of the pandemic, the first time her pastor met her in person was at her baptism! And what an occasion it was! The God of heaven had drawn another of His children into a saving relationship with Himself.

This year has taken a lot from us. People have lost peace, jobs, stability, health, and loved ones. But It Is Written has been able to provide hope because of your faithful and generous support. We've been able to stay on the front lines of ministry and evangelism. I thank you for giving light and hope to so many people!

When you make a special Giving Tuesday gift of any amount today, I'll send you a copy of my In the Word Vol. 2  DVD, which contains four sermons I recently recorded. I think you'll be blessed by them, and you'll have them to share with others also.

Ways to give:

  1. Donate on our website by clicking the button below.
  2. Call us at 800-479-9056 and mention Giving Tuesday.
  3. Mail a cash or check donation marked "Giving Tuesday" to It Is Written, PO Box 6, Chattanooga, TN, 37401.
Make a Gift

You can learn more about how to support It Is Written throughout the year by clicking here. You can also learn more about our different ministry initiatives by watching our Online Partnership.

Thank you, and God bless you,

Pastor John Bradshaw
It Is Written President

Sent by It Is Written · PO Box 6 · Chattanooga, TN 37401 · USA

Unsubscribe
Forward Forward

0 comments:

Post a Comment