Monthly Calendar

It Is Written 2020 Mission Trips ✈

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

View this email in your browser
Dear friend,
 
"Why should I go on a mission trip?" is a question that a lot of people ask. A good friend of mine shared with me this powerful testimony, which answers the question so well.
 
After rapping on the front door, I heard a cheery voice call, "Coming." Soon the door swung open and there, taking up the entire doorway, stood a large man with an infectious smile. Upon seeing me, he invited me in.
 
After a few pleasantries, he asked, "Did I ever tell you about the first time I went on a mission trip with your dad?" I smiled, remembering that story well. Almost 30 years ago, my dad had said to this once hard-living man, "Jack, you need to come with me on a mission trip." To which Jack retorted, "I'll go if someone pays the bill." The next day, my dad showed up with the money in hand for the airfare. Jack was SO shocked that he decided to go on that mission trip!
 
Because of that mission trip experience, God transformed a rough man into the tenderest of men; a foul-mouth cusser into a man who can't help but share with all his love for Jesus who saves to the uttermost. All because of that mission trip experience.

 
Isn't that a great story?! Mission trips have an amazing way of changing people and drawing them closer to Jesus. Do you desire a closer walk with Jesus? Join It Is Written on one of its mission trips in 2020. Whether you are a student or retired, a plumber or a nurse, or whatever, there's a place for you to share the good news of Jesus. Check out our list of mission trips below and contact us if you're interested.

   
God bless you,
 
Yves Monnier
Evangelism Director
It Is Written
Facebook
Twitter
Website






This email was sent to azmediaministries@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
It Is Written, Inc. · PO Box 6 · Chattanooga, TN 37401 · USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment