Monthly Calendar

Sabbath School Lesson

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

Sabbath School Lesson

Link to Sabbath School Lesson Blog

God’s Covenant People

Posted: 11 Apr 2017 07:34 AM PDT

Contract or Covenant These two words seem very similar , and can be used in similar context. When I started my business with a business partner, we signed a contract between each other. We have an agreement that we both will execute our side of the obligations. Marriage Commitment When I married my wife we […]

The Living Stone

Posted: 10 Apr 2017 07:33 AM PDT

The Foundation. My dad worked in construction, and I remember the time that we built a house from the ground up. There was nothing to the house when we began except a slab of concrete. This slab of concrete did not look like much, but it was what we needed to start to build the […]

0 comments:

Post a Comment