Monthly Calendar

Sabbath School Lesson

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

Sabbath School Lesson

Link to Sabbath School Lesson Blog

While we were Yet Sinners,

Posted: 30 Mar 2016 04:20 AM PDT

The journey of grace. I remember when my conscience was deeply convicted that I had to give me life over to the Lord, I was only about eighteen years old. When I did that my life did not magically change, I still had the desires that had the day before. What did change me, was […]

Jesus’ Early Family Tree

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 07:26 AM PDT

The black sheep of the family The term black sheep is an idiom used to describe someone who does not fit into a typical family setting. We all have them in our families, and I am sure you are thinking of that person in your mind now. For whatever reason the black sheep has done […]

0 comments:

Post a Comment