Monthly Calendar

Sabbath School Lesson

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

Sabbath School Lesson

Link to Sabbath School Lesson Blog

Comparing Costs

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 01:30 AM PDT

Whenever I find myself making a major investment decision I weigh the costs and the benefits. If the benefits outweigh the costs then an investment is made. If the costs are greater than the benefits, then it is not a worthwhile investment. I believe we can look at our decision to discipleship in the same […]

Disciplined Response

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 06:43 PM PDT

Losers complain, winners train.  One day when I was in the grocery store I saw a shirt that said ” Losers complain winners train”. This shirt made me think about how to respond to failure. How do you respond to defeat? There are times when you will not be able to control what happens to […]

0 comments:

Post a Comment