Monthly Calendar

Sabbath School Lesson

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

Sabbath School Lesson

Link to Sabbath School Lesson Blog

Healing the Mind and Body

Posted: 27 Jan 2014 11:32 PM PST

Worry is fear’s extravagance. It extracts interest on trouble before it comes due. It constantly drains the energy God gives us to face daily problems and to fulfill our many responsibilities. It is therefore a sinful waste. A woman who had lived long enough to have learned some important truths about life remarked, “I’ve had […]

Healing the Body

Posted: 27 Jan 2014 11:25 PM PST

It was another regular day. Although the sun shone bright and the rays warmed the air, this man was unable to see past his despair. His state of depression, lack of hope, and dim outlook on life did not allow him to notice the birds in the air, the joyous sounds of children playing, or […]

The Healing Messiah

Posted: 27 Jan 2014 11:14 PM PST

As a chaplain I deal with sickness on a daily basis. Sometimes I wonder why I don’t see the miracles that Jesus performed when He walked on earth. I believe that Jesus can still work in this way, but for whatever reason, I have not seen it. However, I have seen God work miraculously in […]

0 comments:

Post a Comment