Monthly Calendar

Christmas Greetings

Posted by Paradise Valley Adventist Video Ministries

 

 

Merry Christmas from It Is Written!

 

Dear It Is Written Friend,

 

It has been a very exciting year watching how God is leading the ministry of It Is Written. It is incredible to me that another year is nearly gone and a new year is upon us.

 

And what a year this has been! I hope it was a blessed year for you as well. Even challenges can remind us of how blessed we are.

 

My year was interrupted by a very unexpected health challenge, and I want to tell you how extremely grateful my family and I are for the prayers and kind wishes from so many of you who have been so gracious and thoughtful.

 

The good news is, I am recovering well, and my doctors have been extremely positive about the way I have responded to treatment. I'll soon be back at 100%, and I'm praising God for what He has done and continues to do.

 

The Christmas season reminds us just what God has done for us—the Christ Child, sent to a sinful world to redeem us and to give us eternal life. No gift has ever been greater!

 

The evangelistic outreach of It Is Written is reaching more people than ever before, and this coming year will see It Is Written reach even further with the good news of Jesus Christ, and the powerful everlasting Gospel and the Three Angels' messages.

 

As we approach the end of the year, we are mindful that we are entirely dependent upon you and your willingness to give generously in order to continue doing the work God has called us to do. We're certainly dependent upon God, and with a little more than a week left in the year, God typically works through people like you to provide for this ministry's needs.

 

My prayer is that It Is Written will be able to carry out the important ministry functions God has laid upon us. But we need you to make that happen! Would you consider a generous gift right now to help make that possible?

 

Please click here below to make your tax-deductible donation to It Is Written. Or you can call 1-800-479-9056, or write to us at Box O, Thousand Oaks, CA 91359.

 

 

Thank you for being a vital part of the ministry of It Is Written. I look forward to serving you in 2014, and I wish for you and your family a blessed, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.

 

May God be with you,


John Bradshaw
Speaker/Director

It Is Written

 

 

 

 

 

Published by www.itiswritten.com
It Is Written
Box O
Thousand Oaks, CA 91359
All Rights Reserved, 2013

 

Toll Free: 1-800-479-9056
Local: (805) 433-0210

    



This message was sent to azmediaministries@gmail.com from:

It Is Written | Box O | Thousand Oaks, CA 91359

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Manage Your Subscription

0 comments:

Post a Comment